Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pictures :)

I have had many requests for me to show my home and other Korean coolness.... So this entry is alot like my favorite book... Lots of pics and few words :P Lets get started!

This is living room. The large white thing in the back of the room is our air conditioner/heater. I don't really care for it because it's just a plain eye sore. The two windows lead to our deck. It allows you to people watch, which is definitely my fave past time!



Front door, small dog, extra furniture, leading to the kitchen...



Again... extra furniture. I look like I'm running a soup kitchen.



My tiny Korean oven:c) cute... but not practical.



Coffee station. Totally could run Starbucks outta biz!





Tyler's think tank :)


Our bathroom.


Our room. Cozy :)




Office. So now that I've taken you on the grand tour, I hope you enjoyed it btw. Im going to show you some pics that I've taken around town. Seoul is very hard to photograph, so please bear with me.

Pictured above are bugs you can snack on while walking around the zoo. Not for me, but I always wonder how they get so darn many? Are they're bug traps... It's a mystery...


This guy has lots of different popcorn and cereal type stuff. My Dad would love it!
This last one is basically what the entire city looks like. It's the 2nd largest in the WORLD, so it tends to get a little crowded. You get accustom to shoving. I know it's odd but you really don't even notice it after a while. Well kids thats it from me tonight. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I absolutely cannot wait to see you all in the coming months!

Much LOVE!
Samantha

1 comment:

  1. omg i totally love your house! i'm totally passing out on that white sofa in the living room when i come visit lol. whenever that may be :)

    i'm so excited to see you too! hurry up and get your ticket already jeeze! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete