- Cook. Lot's of you all keep sweaters in your stove.
- Stay at home.
- Wear dresses/dress conservatively. Leave something to the imagination ladies!
- Be polite and considerate. Let's be honest, women are brutal to one another.
- Write "Thank You" letters. Yes ladies, you still HAVE to do this!
- Stay pure until marriage.
- Uphold your man for something more than his wallet.
- Have clean mouths. *&$% that annoys me! :)
- Act lady like. And you all wonder why he doesn't show you respect....? Hmmm.
I guess maybe laziness has gotten the best of us. Everything is instant nowadays. From email to dinner. If it's not easy... We don't want it. I understand not being very good at something... Like cooking. But many people simply don't want the hassle or the mess. As far as the working aspect goes... Women are go getters! They are going to college, getting their degree, making a solid foundation for themselves and then pursuing husbands! I am proud of all you hard working career women. Keep it up!
This time last year our Company Commander had to send out an email on proper etiquette! I mean wow! I honestly thought that the things mentioned in this email were "common knowledge." Apparently I was wrong. The things mentioned where like the list above. It's not that I want to time travel back 50 years or anything but women back then seemed to have it figured out.
I will get off my soapbox now. I just thought I would see if anyone else still cooks and cleans... Just wondering... I am becoming obsolete?