Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tidbits

*6 weeks and 2 days until we are boarding our plane for America!*

While over the weekend I did manage to wake up super early and go to Olympic Park and take pictures... I put them in the wrong format and blah, blah, blah. Still waiting on Tyler to help me fix that.

It has gotten extremely cold here over the last 3 days. This winter is going to be a long one. Last year we had snow in April!

Found out that Missy's flight is going to cost us $400 bucks! We were pretty bummed.
So...I have began advertising for baby sitting again. Hope I get a few bites.

My sister and her friend Avery are dressing up as Batman and Robin for Halloween. :) (Shelly is Robin.)

Tonight we are going to Karaoke with our awesome friend Joel! Love to hear him sing.

Still looking at school options. It's so hard to decide what you want to be when you grow up!

This weekend our friend Morris is taking Tyler and I out to eat at Mercado's for my belated birthday present! We finally got to go when our good friends the Aldarondo's invited us out for David's birthday dinner. We all had a really good time. So we can't wait to go again.

My lil brother turned 21 on the 25th! Tyler and I were so sad we didn't get to celebrate his birthday with him. :( Again... Can't wait to be back home where we belong!

We have been hitting the gym pretty hard the last week or so. My legs feel like they weigh 200 lbs but I'm seeing results!

I do have a few pictures of our niece Aven and nephew Talen! Candice put them up on FB, so I'm stealing them and showing them off! They are 8 mo's old! Ugh... Can't wait to finally meet them!



 So that's all for this post. I promise to put pictures up of the park when I am actually able.

Shower's are nice... I think I will take one. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment