Saturday, September 11, 2010

Karaoke!

This title speaks for itself really... but we've been testing out Karaoke lately and have had LOTS of fun! It also helps to hear a friends great voice. I wish I could sing. Don't get me wrong, I try, but I fail miserably. Here are a few pictures of us and our good friend Joel!



 

 

Joel and I get along great because we love all the same music. He's a BIG Sinatra fan... Which is so awesome. He sings him quite a bit when we go out and I love it. Him and Tyler pick on eachother the way boys do and I can't even think about having a bad evening. They are both so funny! We are lucky to have such a light hearted and funny friend here in Korea. Hope you all liked this post cause it's filled with our fun times together. Hoping to have many more!


No comments:

Post a Comment