Monday, September 6, 2010

The Weekend

Tyler and I had a very fun filled 4 day weekend. It included a Norybong (korean karaoke) with Joel Smith. We started that evening with dinner and then went to the Norybong and stayed until around 12 then traveled across the street to get our 2nd dinner... Lotteria (korean McDonalds) I however don't have any good pictures to post but it was the most fun I've had in a loooong while!

Our next endeavor was a BIG breakfast we hosted for our friend Morris. We really enjoy his company and always look forward to his company. I fixed eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes and home made O'Brien potatoes. It was super delicious... Even if I did make it ;)

The only downer was that Tyler caught a cold that I may or may have not given to him... So being the good wife and caregiver that I am, I filled him up with meds and let him nap... A lot.

And lastly today, Tyler and I dropped Morris back off at his barracks and then hit the PX where I got some new lip gloss, eyeliner, a sheet set AND a new super cute RL sweater. I'm the luckiest girl to have a great man like Tyler! I love him more than words.

That is all I have at the moment... I'm off to give Missy a haircut and finish the laundering. Tyler has one more day off then it's back to work for a short work week of 3 days. Hope you enjoyed my little post! Till next time, tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment