Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend Highlight Reel

Tyler and I had the best weekend and I thought I would share what we did.

  • Saturday morning cleaning! He motivates me :)
  • Headed to the PX where I got a new holiday scented Yankee Candle!
  • FREE lunch thanks to our punch card.
  • Grocery shopping
  • Naps
  • Wonderful seafood dinner!
  • Added extra blankets to our bed
  • Steak dinner
  • Chicken nugget deliciousness!
  • Walks in the cool air :)
  • TV/snuggle time
  • Bathing our baby
  • Wrestling
  • Baked a cake for a dear friends birthday
  • Army boys and their jokes
  • 11:30 pm door bell ring from the birthday boy!
  • Pictures!
  • Talking to family. I love Skype!
All in all it was a great weekend! I'm sure next weekend will be just as fabulous seeing as how it's my birthday and we are going to spend it at a tropical island! I feel so blessed in all area's of my life and couldn't ask for anything better. Life is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment