Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

                                                                       NOTE
                                    ***I've officially given in to Christmas music!***

If you can't tell by the title of this post... It's cold outside. As a matter of fact, less than 5 minutes ago my husband alerted me we are having our first snow of the 2010 winter season! The winters here in Korea aren't to be taken lightly... Heavy coats and boots are a must!

Today was a really great day despite it being a Monday. Tyler got the afternoon off! So he relaxed and I began prep for our Thanksgiving dinner. I made homemade noodles today! Here's a pic of me hard at work!



                                                        And people say housewives don't work :)

We are expecting 8 or so guests! We must be very popular. I just wish I had a bigger oven. Tyler is really looking forward to Thanksgiving. I hope I can give the boys a "family" like Thanksgiving. I know how hard it is being away from home. I will of course post pictures!

Tonight we went out bowling with Morris and a few other people from Tyler's work. I am sooo bad at bowling but I had a great time. Watching was more fun than actually bowling! It was a great start to the week.

Well it's after ten... I'm wore out! Tomorrow holds laundry, pie crust making and prepping for a dinner we are hosting Wednesday night. Good nite all!

No comments:

Post a Comment