Saturday, February 26, 2011

Freaky Friday

After dinner last night, Tyler offered to take me to the PX (that's post exchange to you) before work, so I could walk around and do a little shopping. I thought it would be a nice evening to myself so I took him up on the offer.

While I was trying to put back an item from the top shelf, some older man with a Spanish accent asked if he could help me. I said sure and thank you and tried to go on with my night... Not so lucky. He began telling me that he could tell I was a nice person by my beautiful face and asked if my eyes change color... "Nope, just blue, everyday." The guy would not stop talking to me/following me around! After about 5 minutes of this nonsense I shut him down but he still followed me, though at a farther distance. Everywhere I went, even the make-up department the man followed me. I got my mace out of my purse when he followed me to get a cab.

Why are people so darn weird sometimes? Only 4 more months in Korea... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment