Friday, January 29, 2010

Activities Of January

So far my trip home has been AMAZING! I have loved every minute of it. I have spent alot of quality time with my family which is what I was really in need of. I had my wonderful sister in law give me a cut and color, and of course it turned out amazing. I've been to Church and seen all of my Christian family. Helped out alot around my parents farm. I am proud to say I can now split 5 pieces of wood before being completely wore out! Stealing my sisters clothes, always lovely. And spent some time in KC taking care of my prego sis in law. She's 33 weeks now and the Dr says she should deliver with in the next 10 days! I can't wait to meet the McTwins!
I am currently at Rocky and Marissa's cute and adorable little abode. I arrived last night at around 6:30 and we had amazing chicken marsala made of course by chef Marissa. Delish! Sookie (2 lb terrier) has finally started to warm up to me. She's absolutley precious. The plan for the day is shopping and going in for a style at Marissa's shop. I woke up in such a great mood today! I believe that if you think positive, you achieve positive! So now it's time to put my plan into practice and head for the shower! Oh and here is a pic of my new do! Hope Ya like it!

1 comment:

  1. sexy rocker chick! whooo! i'm glad you're having fun back here in the boonies lol. i cant wait to hang out with you

    xox

    ReplyDelete