Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Top 20...

This post is not really like me at all... I hate giving out lots of personal information but I believe this post is mostly for myself and realizing all that has turned around for me and how God has decided to bless me. So here goes....

I am just entirely too happy to be out of touch with my home town and it's people. Have you ever looked back at your old hang out and realized nothing and no one has changed??? Here are some reasons why I love not being connected to my past :)

  1. I have seen so much of the world!
  2. I have learned to broaden my view of many things.
  3. I have learned to "like" so many more things.
  4. I have an awesome life!
  5. When I pray, I only thank God for what he has given me.
  6. Tyler <3
  7. We have so many options as to where we want our life to go... pretty much limitless :)
  8. People from my hometown are down right mean.
  9. It's just plain boring!
  10. Drama...
  11. Drugs... Not that I did any but the fact that everyone else does them!
  12. Knowing everyone's business and them knowing yours. (btw I just purged some "friends" on my FB :)
  13. Knowing they are the ones missing out on life!
  14. Getting to meet great new friends!
  15. Becoming a coach/photographer.
  16. Trying lots of new worldly foods.
  17. Experimenting with fashion :)
  18. Life/financial stability!
  19. Knowing my family thinks the same way I do.
  20. Support from them even though I am half a world away.
Those are just the tip of the iceberg! I am not saying that staying close to your roots is a bad thing, I'm just stating that I hate mine. I do not miss it in the slightest. I do however, miss mine and Tyler's family. But I am so happy it's crazy! We are so blessed and I cannot wait to see what else life has in store for us. Cause hey, if you wanna hear God laugh, tell him your plans! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment