Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 13- A favorite travel quote


“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain


I try to live a life free of regret. As much as possible anyway. I believe all things that happen to a person make them who they are. No matter what happens, you always learn and take something away from an experience. I believe that traveling has taught me a great deal. 2 years away from home can build you up in ways you never thought of. It also brought me sadness like I'd never known. I understand myself better and know I'm stronger for it. I honestly feel like I'm better suited to take on challenges. So take some steps outside your comfort zone. You'll regret it if you don't!




No comments:

Post a Comment